Shraddha Kapoor HD Wallpapers From Harper Bazaar India October 2015

Shraddha Kapoor features on cover of Harper Bazaar India Magazine for October 2015 Month Issue. She is looking beautiful in bridal wear. In the magazine she talks all about her overarching ambitions.



Shraddha Kapoor was last seen in ABCD 2 opposite Varun Dhawan and film collected ₹1 billion worldwide.






She is committed to star as a singer in Rock On and is also and is filming opposite Tiger Shroff for Baaghi.

Shraddha Kapoor Says "I need to work on my skills, explore my passions. If it [love] has to happen it will happen, if it doesn’t, it’s fine. I have my other loves that I am happy with.”
Shraddha Kapoor HD Wallpapers From Harper Bazaar India October 2015 Shraddha Kapoor HD Wallpapers From Harper Bazaar India October 2015 Reviewed by Manish Sharma on October 12, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.